PhD Affiliation Program
ITRL is introducing an affiliation program for KTH PhD & industrial PhD students at e.g. Scania and Ericsson interested in multidisciplinary research for sustainable transport systems. You will be part of a diverse network of researchers with different competences and backgrounds, who use different methods to analyse and design sustainable solutions for transportation of goods and people.
As a PhD student in the ITRL affiliation program you will have the opportunity to:
- Use the ITRL testbeds to demonstrate your research
- Participate in ITRL’s yearly summer summit and biannual CIT conference.
- Take part in the yearly off-campus PhD student workshop that includes research presentations, seminars, poster sessions and group discussions, as well as socializing opportunities.
- Participate in ITRL Breakfast Seminars and ITRL internal seminars, where you will be given the chance to present your work.
- Register for PhD courses, such as Integrated Transport Systems , System Dynamics, and Sustainability Transitions.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to engage with the external ITRL partners Scania, Ericsson Trafikverket, and Region Stockholm.
As PhD student in the ITRL affiliation program you will also be strongly encouraged to be present at ITRL one or several days per week and actively engage in ITRL activities.
The program is open for fully funded academic KTH PhD students and industrial PhD students at e.g. Scania and Ericsson. Your application should include:
- A letter of motivation that includes why you would benefit from being a participant of this program and in what way you will contribute to ITRL.
- Letter of support from your PhD supervisor.
Send the application to Jonas Mårtensson . We continuously handle new applications.