CIT19: International Conference on Integrated Transport 2019
Impacts of disruptive technologies on travel and transport took place between
13-14 June, 2019, Stockholm Sweden
We are entering a new era of mobility driven by technology revolution with the power to reshape travel and transport. Traditional transport modes are being redefined by connectivity, automation and shared services. Self-driving vehicles and electrification are paving the way to future mobility, and the way people and goods move from one point to another is changing. In this shift, several questions arise: How are connectivity and automation changing the way we travel in cities? What will the new technology mean for supply chains and transport demands? How can regulators and policymakers support progress for sustainable mobility? The future of travel and transport is coming, but are we ready for it?
CIT19 is the platform to discuss how disruptive technologies influence the mobility ecosystem and how they could affect different stakeholders. CIT19 aims to assess the potentials of emerging disruptive technologies for mobility solutions and consider their impacts on travel and transport as well as on different stakeholders.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Developments in e-mobility
- Connected and autonomous vehicles
- Effects on travel and transport behaviour
- Evaluation and modelling of system level impacts
- Business model innovation
- Impacts of Mobility as a Service on transport ecosystem
- Governance & Policy
Why join CIT19?
- Exchange recent research results on sustainable mobility
- Discuss with researchers and professionals from various disciplines within sustainable transport.
- Learn how travel and transport is evolving with the rise of disruptive technologies
- Explore the potential impacts of disruptive technologies on mobility
- Grow your network for potential collaborations
CIT19 provides a creative and intimate setting for researchers from all around the world to see and discuss cutting edge research on impacts of disruptive technology on travel and transport from an integrated perspective. In the conference, we will discuss technology, societal impacts, related policies, user acceptance and other recent results related to all new transport concepts. At CIT19 researchers in transport will meet industry and policy makers. You will have excellent opportunities to make connections for future collaboration.
The CIT Communication Challenge will give you a chance to present your work for popular science. It is a great opportunity to try innovative and unusual communication techniques and to tell the world about your work!
Submit your extended abstract
The call for abstracts is closed and submitted abstracts are under review, however we encourage you to join the conference as a non-contributor!
- 3rd March 2019: Deadline for extended abstract submission (now closed)
- 29th March 2019: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 20th April 2019: Deadline for early bird registration
- 17th May 2019: Deadline for registration
- 13-14 June 2019: CIT19 conference
For more information:
More information on the keynote speakers can be found here
You can learn more about CIT previous conference here .
If you are interested in the work of ITRL, read up on our projects here .