CIT19: International Conference on Integrated Transport 2019
Impacts of disruptive technologies on travel and transport
13-14 June, 2019, Stockholm Sweden
We are entering a new era of mobility driven by technology revolution with the power to reshape travel and transport. Traditional transport modes are being redefined by connectivity, automation and shared services. Self-driving vehicles and electrification are paving the way to future mobility, and the way people and goods move from one point to another is changing. In this shift, several questions arise: How are connectivity and automation changing the way we travel in cities? What will the new technology mean for supply chains and transport demands? How can regulators and policymakers support progress for sustainable mobility? The future of travel and transport is coming, but are we ready for it?
CIT19 is the platform to discuss how disruptive technologies influence the mobility ecosystem and how they could affect different stakeholders. CIT19 aims to assess the potentials of emerging disruptive technologies for mobility solutions and consider their impacts on travel and transport as well as on different stakeholders.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Developments in e-mobility
- Connected and autonomous vehicles
- Effects on travel and transport behaviour
- Evaluation and modelling of system level impacts
- Business model innovation
- Impacts of Mobility as a Service on transport ecosystem
- Governance & Policy
Why join CIT19?
- Exchange recent research results on sustainable mobility
- Discuss with researchers and professionals from various disciplines within sustainable transport.
- Learn how travel and transport is evolving with the rise of disruptive technologies
- Explore the potential impacts of disruptive technologies on mobility
- Grow your network for potential collaborations
CIT19 provides a creative and intimate setting for researchers from all around the world to see and discuss cutting edge research on impacts of disruptive technology on travel and transport from an integrated perspective. In the conference, we will discuss technology, societal impacts, related policies, user acceptance and other recent results related to all new transport concepts. At CIT19 researchers in transport will meet industry and policy makers. You will have excellent opportunities to make connections for future collaboration.
You will find interesting keynote sessions and research presentations. Best Presentation Prize will be certificated and awarded.
The CIT Communication Challenge will give you a chance to present your work for popular science. It is a great opportunity to try innovative and unusual communication techniques to tell the world about your work and win the Best Communicator Prize !
Submit your extended abstract
An extended abstract (max. 1000 words) should be submitted on or before March 3rd, 2019.
The extended abstract should clearly state the goals and the results of the presented work in order to allow the scientific committee to assess it. Extended abstracts that fail to sufficiently describe the value of the undertaken (or ongoing) work may be rejected.
Submit your abstract here .
- 3rd March 2019: Deadline for extended abstract submission
- 21st March 2019: Notification of acceptance of abstracts
- 20th April 2019: Deadline for early bird registration
- 17th May 2019: Deadline for registration
- 13-14 June 2019: CIT19 conference
Please circulate this Call to anyone who you think may be interested!
For more information:
The preliminary conference program can be found here with keynote speakers’ information.
You can learn more about CIT previous conference here .
If you are interested in the work of ITRL, read up on our projects here .
Download the call for abstracts (pdf 196 kB)