Results from master theses at ITRL 2018
On Tuesday June 5th, Master students that wrote their theses together with ITRL will present their results and exchange with the public in a poster session.
Time: Tue 2018-06-05 08.30 - 09.30
Location: ITRL, Drottning Kristinas Väg 40 Stockholm, Sweden 10044
Lecturer: Master Students at ITRL
Join us for the last Tuesday seminar of the spring semester, where you will get the chance to meet and listen to ITRL’s master thesis students presenting their findings on a broad range of topics related to ITRL research areas (efficient transport, connected and automated transport and mobility services). The students will pitch their project, and the following poster session will allow you to mingle, understand the details of their projects, and ask your questions to the students.
The following theses will be presented:
- Mobility services with self-driving vehicles outside the cities
Toussaint Ishimwe and Thomas Lindén, Uppsala University
In collaboration with Trafikverket
- Development of a conceptual sustainability assessment framework: a sustainability assessment of autonomous vehicles
Philip Torstensson and Victor Goch, KTH
- From a business model perspective: Corporate mobility as a valuable service
Sofie Linde Lindblad and Susanna Nygårds, KTH
- Test rig for emulating slope
Meng Ba, KTH
- Trajectory planning for safe stop of self-driving vehicles
Junjie Lei, KTH
- Market share of privately owned cars, self-driving vehicles supported public transport and self-driving taxis in a self-driving vehicle system
Vide Richter, KTH
In collaboration with WSP
- Exploring the role of servitization in the process of business model innovation
Anton Ålund, Andreas Engwall, KTH
In collaboration with Scania
The seminar is arranged by Integrated Transport Research Lab.
Vegetarian breakfast will be served.
Please register by 1st of June to secure your place.
The event will also be streaming live on our Facebook page
Contact Albin Engholm, firstname.lastname@example.org
The presentation is the tenth installment in our series of Tuesday Seminars that will take place during 2018. Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates about future events at ITRL, or take a look at our calendar if you want to know more about what we have planned.